Let’s face it we have all been there, the moment when we need to let our hair down have an amazing time with the gals or guys (or both – no judgement ha) but don’t know where is good to go. Have no fear! I am here.
Start At :
Don’t get me wrong you can never beat pre-drinks at your house but lets face it, sometimes that means you do not leave the house. So to solve that problem :
- Tequila Mocking Bird (Clapham Junction): This little beauty is a new favourite of mine. Cocktails are amazinggg! and are presented Instagram worthy. TMB grace our pallets and pockets with 2 for 1 cocktails which are both delicious and sophisticated. My personal favourite is “Disney Princess” as not only doesthe title fit my obvious alter ego (I wish) but the combo of candy floss and vodka is a mix of perfection.
- Radio Rooftop Bar (ME Strand): When you are wanting to start of your nights with a touch of Class, Radio offers you just that. Giving you panoramic views over London, cosy outside chairs and fire lamps as well as inside modern decor this bar aims to please. Cocktails are classic with a wide variety and is accompanied by a tasteful live DJ.
- Sketch Bar ( Mayfair): Even though Sketch is known for its restaurant and weird Egg shaped toilets (for those who have been there!). This place definitely caters for your imagination and embraces the creativity of London. On site there are 4 bars so be sure to look around before you fall in love with one room. Cocktails vary according to what bar you choose but, is a certified and must visit place whatever the occasion.
Time to Shake a Leg..
Providing you have survived the pre-drinks you may find it is time for you to let off some steam on the dance floor – a personal favourite pass time of mine!
- Market Place (Oxford circus) : Many surprisingly do not know that Market Place is actually home to one of THE best basement clubs I have been to so far. One of the few places where the bouncers now know my name. Anyway, Market Place offers a great haven for old school r’n’b and urban classics mixed with a reasonable priced bar. My recommendation would be to go on Fridays as for me that is when the vibe is at it’s best!
- Faces ( Essex): I mean I literally do love this place and have had some of my best nights here. Not only are you graced with the probability of casually bumping into celebs/reality TV stars but Faces offer great deals such as Bottomless Prosecco on Saturdays and my personal favourite- Ladies night on Friday (wooop free entry). Music is varied and caters to all, drinks are very reasonably priced and is definitely a safe place for wearing that new bandage dress that has been too overdressed for anywhere else! Lad’s umm you can wear that shirt you wanted to wear out too?
- Bonbonniere (Wardour Street): This club may have relocated but has definitely not lost its electric Charm. This high-end club is a guaranteed great night out with current music and classics played the atmosphere is magnetic, accompanied with tasteful, fun and grand decor you will be obsessed. The club regularly has events running is is a MUST.
I mean yes, getting your Uber driver to drive through a 24 hour McDonald’s and order a medium nugget meal is kind of a must after you’ve worked so hard on that dance floor. But my lovelies there is alternatives such as :
- VQ: This 24 hour restaurant sent from heaven is brilliant for satisfying those alcohol drenched taste buds. Located in Chelsea and Soho, you can opt for pastas, all day breakfast and burgers. Literally diners delight. Be warned however, this is a popular spot so it might feel like you are queuing for club entry again, but when you get there it is totally worth it!
Enjoy your next Night’s out and make sure you party and drink responsibly 😉 xxx